Book your stay
COVID-19 Notice -
We are very much looking forward to welcoming Guests to Dublin again from 20th July. To ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us at Waterloo Lodge, we have a number of measures in place to maintain the Health, Safety and Welfare of all our Guests. Some of the measures we have implemented are: -
• Disinfecting/sanitising and rigorous cleaning regime in all of our bedrooms
• Enhanced Cleaning • Daily staff temperature checks
• Use of PPE • A dedicated “Stay With Us Safely” team and comprehensive staff training
• Sanitising stations • Social Distancing • Read our COVID-19 Policy
About Waterloo Lodge Dublin
What to expect when you stay at Waterloo Lodge Townhouse in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Waterloo Lodge in Dublin City Centre
- Expect City Centre location walk to St. Stephen's Green and Trinity College in 15-mins.
- Experienced Staff with knowledge of Dublin and Ireland and the local area.
- Welcoming Staff at reception when you arrive. Expect a warm welcome.
- Daily housekeeping. Return after a long day exploring the sites of Dublin and relax in a tidy, warm and cosy room. Sit back and make a cup of tea or coffee and watch TV or use our fast and free Wi-Fi to catch up with family and friends.
- Enjoy crisp and high quality bed linen and towels.
Historical Georgian Townhouse
- Staff on hand throughout the day and night to assist you with any queries you may have.
- Begin your day in Dublin with a traditional Irish breakfast, cooked fresh and served to you by a helpful member of our staff.
- Or perhaps start your day with some Oatmeal Porridge with a dash of Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Waterloo Lodge Guest House is often regarded as a small Dublin Hotel, with quaint hotel style accommodation.
- We have all the comforts of a 3-star Hotel in Dublin City.
- Family rooms available.
- Parking is available, please select a room including car parking at the time of booking.
- We are a 10-minute walk from the Aircoach Bus Stop on Leeson Street Upper.
City Centre Location in Dublin 4
- You will find our location in Dublin a convenient one, you will be close to many of Dublin City's major tourist attractions in Dublin 2 and Dublin 1.
- You will also be close to many of Dublin's most popular Bars and Restaurants in Dublin 2 and Dublin 4.
- Waterloo Lodge is on the 39a bus route (the bus stop is outside our door), this bus goes direct to the UCD Campus in Belfield, the journey time is 20-minutes.
- You can also walk to the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, we suggest walking along the Grand Canal to Grand Canal Dock and this will take 10-15 minutes only.
- Small Groups Welcome.
- Easy reach of Dublin Airport by car.
- Within easy reach of Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium in Dublin 4.