COVID-19 Notice -
We are very much looking forward to welcoming Guests to Dublin again from 20th July. To ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us at Waterloo Lodge, we have a number of measures in place to maintain the Health, Safety and Welfare of all our Guests. Some of the measures we have implemented are: -
• Disinfecting/sanitising and rigorous cleaning regime in all of our bedrooms
• Enhanced Cleaning • Daily staff temperature checks
• Use of PPE • A dedicated “Stay With Us Safely” team and comprehensive staff training
• Sanitising stations • Social Distancing • Read our COVID-19 Policy
About Waterloo Lodge Dublin
What to expect when you stay at Waterloo Lodge Townhouse in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Waterloo Lodge in Dublin City Centre
- Expect City Centre location walk to St. Stephen's Green and Trinity College in 15-mins.
- Experienced Staff with knowledge of Dublin and Ireland and the local area.
- Welcoming Staff at reception when you arrive. Expect a warm welcome.
- Daily housekeeping. Return after a long day exploring the sites of Dublin and relax in a tidy, warm and cosy room. Sit back and make a cup of tea or coffee and watch TV or use our fast and free Wi-Fi to catch up with family and friends.
- Enjoy crisp and high quality bed linen and towels.
Historical Georgian Townhouse
- Staff on hand throughout the day and night to assist you with any queries you may have.
- Begin your day in Dublin with a traditional Irish breakfast, cooked fresh and served to you by a helpful member of our staff.
- Or perhaps start your day with some Oatmeal Porridge with a dash of Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Waterloo Lodge Guest House is often regarded as a small Dublin Hotel, with quaint hotel style accommodation.
- We have all the comforts of a 3-star Hotel in Dublin City.
- Family rooms available.
- Parking is available, please select a room including car parking at the time of booking.
- We are a 10-minute walk from the Aircoach Bus Stop on Leeson Street Upper.
City Centre Location in Dublin 4
- You will find our location in Dublin a convenient one, you will be close to many of Dublin City's major tourist attractions in Dublin 2 and Dublin 1.
- You will also be close to many of Dublin's most popular Bars and Restaurants in Dublin 2 and Dublin 4.
- Waterloo Lodge is on the 39a bus route (the bus stop is outside our door), this bus goes direct to the UCD Campus in Belfield, the journey time is 20-minutes.
- You can also walk to the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, we suggest walking along the Grand Canal to Grand Canal Dock and this will take 10-15 minutes only.
- Small Groups Welcome.
- Easy reach of Dublin Airport by car.
- Within easy reach of Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium in Dublin 4.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.