Welcome to Waterloo Lodge Townhouse in Dublin City
- When you stay at Waterloo Lodge Townhouse Dublin, you will be located in the centre of Dublin City, less than 15 minutes walk to St. Stephen's Green.
- Waterloo Lodge is on Waterloo Road, a tree lined area of Dublin City known as Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
- Trinity College Dublin and the National Museum on Kildare Street in Dublin 2 are all just a further 3-minutes walk from St. Stephen's Green Park.
- Waterloo Lodge Accommodation is often regarded as a small Dublin Hotel, with quaint B&B style accommodation, professional staff, not to mention a delicious traditional Irish breakfast served daily, you will have all the comforts of a 3-star Hotel in Dublin City.
- Family rooms available. Parking is available, please select a room including car parking at the time of booking.
- We are a 10-minute walk from the Aircoach Bus Stop on Leeson Street Upper.
Historical Georgian House
Waterloo Lodge is a historical Georgian Townhouse converted to Guesthouse accommmodation with 19 en-suite bedrooms. We strive to provide our Guests with excellent accommodation and bed and breakfast service, our staff are trained to high standards to assist our Guests with tourist information and suggestions on where to visit and eat.
Our bed and breakfast rates are the best available and our breakfast comes highly recommended. We buy products for our breakfast from local suppliers and you will have a wide variety to choose from, you can select a traditional Irish breakfast or a continental breakfast.
Waterloo Lodge is located in Ballsbridge area of Dublin City. Ballsbridge is a fine example of a Georgian lifestyle in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Tourists and visitors to Dublin will have easy access to major tourist attractions and also the AirCoach Bus from Dublin Airport.
City Centre Location in Dublin 4
You will find our location in Dublin a convenient one, because of our central location on Waterloo Road Dublin 4, you will be close to many of Dublin City's major tourist attractions in Dublin 2 and Dublin 1.
You will also be close to many of Dublin's most popular Bars and Restaurants in Dublin 2 and Dublin 4. Waterloo Lodge B&B Accommodation / Bed and Breakfast is on the 39a bus route (the bus stop is outside our door), this bus goes direct to the UCD Campus in Belfield, the journey time is 20-minutes. You can also walk to the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, we suggest walking along the Grand Canal to Grand Canal Dock and this will take 10-15 minutes only.